Located in San Francisco’s South Financial District, 221 Main offers 16 stories of premier Class-A office space just one block from the Embarcadero.
The Property’s strategic location with setbacks provides abundant natural light and dramatic views of San Francisco Bay, the Bay Bridge and City views from nearly every floor.
Developed by Corwin Booth in 1974, 221 Main has undergone an extensive renovation with significant building upgrades and amenities to rival that of new construction. The Property boasts LEED Platinum certification, a new state-of-the-art hybrid Conference Center and Tenant Lounge, new exterior paint façade and Tenant Spec Suites that combine to make 221 Main one of the most desirable assets in the South Financial District.
Features and Amenities
- Ideal transit-oriented location in dynamic Spear Street Corridor offering outstanding access to freeways and public transportation.
- One block from future Transbay Transit Center which will include a six-level multi-modal regional transit hub for 11 transit systems and a 5.4 acre rooftop public park.
- Spectacular views of San Francisco Bay, the Bay Bridge and City scape.
- Brand new 'State-of-the-Art' hybrid Conference Center and Tenant Lounge featuring flexible space plan, custom sliding-folding glass doors leading out to the terrace, audio/visual, large screen TV’s, complimentary Wi-Fi and Kombucha tea.
- Expansive and private 4th floor terrace providing ample seating, desired activities and complimentary Wi-Fi.
- Renovated Lobby featuring contemporary LED light installation.
- Exclusive onsite concierge service, Columbia Concierge, powered by Luxury Attaché.
- Onsite management and 24/7 onsite security.
- Onsite below-grade parking and bike parking.
For amenity details, click here.
- 388,000 square-feet of Class-A office
- Construction: Steel frame and concrete decking, precast curtain wall
- LEED Platinum Certified